Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Denim bag - again!

When I made the pink & denim bag from the last post, I loved it so much, that I really wanted to make another, but smaller. This bag is perfect for a phone, a bunch of keys and a few tissues. I'm not sure I'd get too much more in there. But I love it. It's the same pattern as the other, but resized down again.

I left the straps really long, so that it could be worn over the shoulder with ease.

The label and the zip came from an upcycled pair of jeans.

I put a loop at the back - it's good if you want to hook anything onto it, but I may put this loop on the inside next time. Also, with the bag being so much smaller, I didn't bother with the secret pocket.

Hope you enjoyed the pics. I'll be making another of the larger bags soon. .... It's on the list. ;-)

---------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment